Monday 15 January 2018

Read My Own Books 2018


After taking part in the #ShelfLove challenge last year and doing reasonably well I wanted to do it again this year but alas, it's not running. I've decided to do my own TBR challenge so I can set the rules and I'm only accountable to myself, and obviously the readers of this blog!

I lost track of my #ShelfLove numbers towards the end of the year but I think I managed around 110 of my own books. Ill health and a broken-down computer didn't really help in my blogging/reading endeavours but nevertheless I'm doing this challenge, come hell or high water...

So, the rules. Simple but hopefully easy enough to stick to!

  • Read at least 15 of my own books a month
  • For every 10 books read I can buy 1 new book
  • For every 20 books donated to the library/charity store, I can buy 1 new book
  • I can request/download no more than 5 Netgalley/Edelweiss titles a month
  • I must write reviews in a more timely fashion ie. not 6 months later...

I'll post a list at the end of each month with my RMOB titles to keep better track than last year, and also reset my TBR Challenge page to list all books read. Nothing remains except to say wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design